US strikes in Yemen took out key Houthi leaders, Mike Waltz says

US strikes in Yemen take out key Houthi leaders as the group escalates threats, including a blockade on Ben-Gurion Airport and missile attacks on Israel.
A US military campaign of strikes in Yemen launched just over a week ago has so far taken out key Houthi leadership, including the group's top missile specialist, White House National Security Advisor Mike Waltz said on Sunday.
The US military has so far released few details about the operations, launched after Houthi threats to renew its attacks on Red Sea shipping over the war in Gaza.
"We've hit their headquarters, we've hit communications nodes, weapons factories, and even some of their over-the-water drone production facilities," Waltz told CBS News.
Aden – Senior officials from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and the United States held high-level discussions this week in Riyadh to addr…
Sana'a – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) has issued a stark warning about the worsening food insecurity in Yemen, attributing a…
Abu Dhabi Exports Office (ADEX), the financing export arm of Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD), has reaffirmed its commitment to advancing nati…