The Atlantic publishes details of US Yemen attack plan mistakenly shared in chat group

The Atlantic magazine on Wednesday published what it said was the full text of a chat group mistakenly shared with a journalist by top Trump administration officials laying out plans of an imminent attack on Yemen.
The stunning details, including the times of strikes and types of planes being used, were all laid out in screenshots of the chat.
The magazine said it was publishing after the Trump administration repeatedly denied that any classified information had been included in the unsecure chat.
Aden – Senior officials from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and the United States held high-level discussions this week in Riyadh to addr…
Sana'a – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) has issued a stark warning about the worsening food insecurity in Yemen, attributing a…
Abu Dhabi Exports Office (ADEX), the financing export arm of Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD), has reaffirmed its commitment to advancing nati…