Saudi project clears 1,679 more mines in Yemen
The Saudi Project for Landmine Clearance (Masam) dismantled 1,679 mines in Yemen during the third week of March. They comprised two anti-…
Details
The Saudi Project for Landmine Clearance (Masam) dismantled 1,679 mines in Yemen during the third week of March. They comprised two anti-…
Details
The transportation minister of the Houthi-controlled administration in Yemen, Zakaria al-Shami, died on Sunday of complications of coronavirus infe…
Details
The brutal conflict in Yemen continues to exact a devastating toll on children, with at least eight killed and a further 33 injured in attacks sinc…
Details
Yemen's Houthi rebels said Saturday three tear gas bombs fired by their riot forces are the cause of the deadly fire that broke out earlier this mo…
Details
Occupancy in intensive care units in quarantine centres has reached maximum capacity in Yemen because of a sharp increase in the number of coronavi…
Details
European diplomatic missions in Yemen and the US have called for investigations into a fatal fire at a migrants' detention centre in the Yemeni cap…
Details
The United States has condemned Friday's attack on an oil refinery in Riyadh. Deputy Spokesperson for US Department of State, Jalina Port…
Details
In Numbers 20.7 million people in need of humanitarian assistance* 4&nb…
Details
Yemen’s military court held its fourteenth session in the prosecution of Houthi figurehead Abdul-Malik Al-Houthi and other leaders of the Iran-backed…
Details
An alleged leaked telephone conversation between the CIA's former director George Tenet and former late Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh released o…
Details
The UN and its humanitarian partners are seeking $3.85 billion to reach 16 million people in Yemen this year, or nearly 80 per cent of the populati…
Details
Foreign envoys to Yemen and rights groups have strongly condemned a fire at a Houthi-controlled migrant center and demanded that the rebels give in…
Details
Years of setbacks have weakened the once-mighty Yemeni branch of Al-Qaeda, but the militants are seizing the opportunity to regenerate while the go…
Details
Human Rights Watch said Tuesday that "unidentified projectiles" launched by Yemen's Huthi rebels caused a March 7 blaze that killed dozens of migra…
Details
On Monday, at least six people were wounded in South Yemen by the bullets of the Yemeni security forces in Seiyun, Wadi-Hadramawt, which is under t…
Details
The Yemeni army on Monday were able to cut off Houthi supply routes northwest of the capital Sanaa, Al Arabiya reported. Saudi-led coalit…
Details
In the dozen conflicts and warzones where Lise Grande has worked, she says women's right have been marginalised, neglected or entirely forgotten.…
Details
The United States announced a resumption of aid to Yemen's rebel-held north on Friday to fight a looming famine as the country's nearly six-year-ol…
Details
The US Department of State announced on Thursday that "some progress" had been made towards establishing a ceasefire in Yemen, while calling on the…
Details
In a worsening situation since early February, fighting on several fronts in Yemen's oil-rich Marib Governorate has forced up to 15,000 people to f…
Details