Yemen condemns deadly suicide attacks in Tunisia

Yemen strongly condemned the two suicide bomb attacks that struck Tunisia's capital, leaving a policeman dead and other policemen and citizens injured on Thursday.
The country's Foreign Ministry said in a statement that Yemen's government strongly condemned the two terrorist suicide bombings that targeted Tunisia's security and stability.
The Yemeni government affirmed its full solidarity and constant support to the brotherly government and the people of Tunisia in confronting all types of terrorism aimed at targeting innocent people.
Earlier in the day, two bomb attacks took place in the Tunisian capital Tunis, one near the French embassy and the other at the headquarters of a counter-terrorism department.
Yemen has also witnessed a series of suicide attacks that targeted government and military institutions in different parts of the war-torn Arab country during the past years.
The Yemen-based al-Qaida branch and the Islamic State group claimed responsibility for most of the attacks conducted in the Yemeni provinces.
The Yemeni Houthis claimed on Thursday to have shot down a US drone in western Yemen and attacked US Navy ships in the Red Sea, as Washington escal…
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…