Clashes continue between Yemeni army and Houthis in Saada

More than six Houthis were killed and 10 wounded in shelling carried out by the Yemeni army in northern Saada, Yemen’s national military website SeptemberNet reported on Tuesday.
The clashes erupted after the militia attempted to sneak into liberated positions in Saada’s Razeh district, Artillery Commander Adnan Jassar told SeptemberNet.
Earlier this month, multiple Houthis were killed and others wounded in air strikes launched by the Arab coalition in Hajjah province.
The Iran-backed Houthis sparked the war in Yemen when they seized the capital, Sanaa, in 2014.
The Yemeni Houthis claimed on Thursday to have shot down a US drone in western Yemen and attacked US Navy ships in the Red Sea, as Washington escal…
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…