Yemeni army regains control of areas in Marib

The Yemeni army regained control of areas in western Marib province after clashes with the Houthi militia, state news agency SPA reported on Saturday.
The attack resulted to multiple casualties amongst the militia including deaths, wounds and destroyed vehicles, a statement released by the Yemeni Armed Forces media center said.
Earlier this month, Yemeni President Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi instructed all state bodies and institutions to immediately implement the Riyadh agreement and its provisions.
“We wish this agreement would tear a page of suffering and open a new page that deserves to be experienced by the entire Yemeni people to meet their hopes and aspirations,” Hadi said.
US air strikes on Yemen’s Hudaydah City targeted a water management building on Tuesday evening, killing at least three civilians and woundin…
The United States imposed sanctions on Wednesday on Russia-based people and entities working to help procure weapons and commodities - including st…
Suspected U.S. airstrikes battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen into Wednesday, with the Houthis saying one strike killed at least four people n…