Yemen’s government condemns Houthi attacks on refugee camps

Yemen’s government condemned the Houthi militia’s repeated attacks in camps for the displaced in Marib, state news agency Saba New reported.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said on Monday that the Houthi militia has targeted displaced persons camps north of Marib with artillery and missile shells.
The attacks have caused dozens of casualties, most of which are women and children, the ministry said, adding that attacks have so far displaced 576 families.
Suspected U.S. airstrikes battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen into Wednesday, with the Houthis saying the attacks killed at least six people a…
US air strikes on Yemen’s Hudaydah City targeted a water management building on Tuesday evening, killing at least three civilians and woundin…
The United States imposed sanctions on Wednesday on Russia-based people and entities working to help procure weapons and commodities - including st…