Coalition: Over a dozen Houthi military vehicles destroyed in strikes on Yemen’s Hajjah

The Coalition to Restore Legitimacy in Yemen said on Wednesday that 14 Houthi military vehicles had been destroyed in strikes on Hajjah.
The coalition said that 28 strikes had been carried out during the last 24 hours and a number of Houthi fighters had been killed.
On Monday, 16 civilians were injured after a Houthi drone targeting King Abdullah airport in Jazan was destroyed.
The coalition launched a large-scale military operation in Yemen in response to the attacks.
The Yemeni Houthis claimed on Thursday to have shot down a US drone in western Yemen and attacked US Navy ships in the Red Sea, as Washington escal…
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…