Three missing from bulk carrier off Yemen, four badly burned

Three crew members are missing from the Barbados-flagged bulk carrier True Confidence and four others have sustained serious burns after the vessel was damaged off Yemen, a shipping source said on Wednesday.
The source, who declined to be identified, added that the vessel appeared to have been abandoned.
The United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) agency had reported that a merchant vessel had been damaged in an attack south of Yemen and coalition forces were supporting it.
The Yemeni Houthis claimed on Thursday to have shot down a US drone in western Yemen and attacked US Navy ships in the Red Sea, as Washington escal…
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…