Saudi ambassador to Yemen says Hodeidah agreement to start Friday.

Saudi ambassador to Yemen Mohammed al-Jabir told Al Arabiya TV on Thursday that enforcement procedures of the Hodeidah agreement made earlier between Yemen’s warring parties will start tomorrow.
Yemen’s warring parties agreed earlier on Thursday to cease fighting for the Houthi-held port city of Hodeidah and withdraw their troops, the first significant breakthrough for U.N.-led peace efforts in five years of conflict.
AFP.
The Yemeni Houthis claimed on Thursday to have shot down a US drone in western Yemen and attacked US Navy ships in the Red Sea, as Washington escal…
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…