2 women killed in Saudi-led airstrike in northern Yemen

At least two women were killed in a Saudi-led airstrike on a farm in Yemen's northern province of Amran on Thursday, the Houthi-controlled Saba news agency reported.
The attack targeted the farm in Majza'ah area of Kaflat Adhir district, about 50 km north of the capital Sanaa, killing the two women, said the report.
Earlier this week, another Saudi-led airstrike killed a mother and two of her daughters in Nehm district, some 30 km north of Sanaa, according to local residents and medics.
Saudi Arabia is leading an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after Houthi rebels forced him into exile and seized much of the country's north, including Sanaa.
The four-year-long civil war in Yemen has killed tens of thousands of people, mostly civilians, displaced 3 million others, and pushed the country to the brink of famine.
AFP.
The Pentagon has announced that recent US airstrikes in Yemen successfully targeted and eliminated key Houthi leaders.  These strikes…
Israeli Army Radio on Saturday said two ballistic missiles were launched from Yemen overnight and Saturday morning, claiming both projectiles fell…
The United States has conducted targeted raids on Houthi-controlled weapons depots located in Kahlan camp, east of Saada.  These strik…