US and UK forces attack Houthi targets in Yemen

US and UK forces have launched a joint airstrike on Iran-backed Houthi targets in Yemen. The attack was carried out in response to the rebels ongoing attacks on vessels traveling through the Red Sea.
The US, Uk targeted included logistical hubs, air defense systems, and weapons storage locations in Yemeni cities as Sanaa, Hodeidah, Taiz, Saada and Dhamar North of Yemen.
So far, there are no enough information about the situation in the Yemeni cities .
US source said the White House is going to issue a statement on the attack targeted on Houthi strongholds.
The leader of the Houthi rebel has promised to respond to any assault with fresh attacks on shipping in the Red Sea.
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…
Suspected U.S. airstrikes battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen into Wednesday, with the Houthis saying the attacks killed at least six people a…