2 ballistic missiles launched from Yemen toward Israel

Israeli Army Radio on Saturday said two ballistic missiles were launched from Yemen overnight and Saturday morning, claiming both projectiles fell far from Israeli borders without causing damage.
The first missile was launched shortly after 1 a.m. (2300GMT), while the second at around 10:30 a.m. (0730GMT).
The announcement came hours after Yemen’s Houthi movement claimed responsibility for a drone strike on a “military target” in Tel Aviv.
In a televised statement Friday evening, Houthi military spokesperson Yahya Saree said “our forces carried out a military operation targeting an Israeli military target in the occupied area of Jaffa using a drone of the ‘Yafa’ type.”
Earlier in the day, the Israeli army claimed intercepting a drone that had approached from the east.
After initially halting missile and drone attacks on Israel following a ceasefire and prisoner exchange agreement in Gaza in January, the Houthis resumed targeting Israel after Tel Aviv broke the truce.
US warplanes carried out airstrikes on Saada city in northern Yemen on early Sunday, targeting a shop and a nearby house, Houthi-affiliated media r…
Yemen's Houthi movement announced a military operation targeting the U.S. aircraft carrier "Truman" and its accompanying supply ship in the Red Sea…
US airstrikes targeted the Hafsin area west of Saada in northern Yemen on Saturday evening , killing two civilians and wounding four others.…