United Nations says two contractors detained in Yemen
The United Nations said on Saturday two contractors with the world body had been detained in Yemen, but gave no further details on the incident.…
DetailsThe United Nations said on Saturday two contractors with the world body had been detained in Yemen, but gave no further details on the incident.…
DetailsThe U.N. World Food Program on Friday appealed for safe access to the Yemeni city of Taiz, saying that fighting between warring factions had blocke…
DetailsThe U.N. special envoy to Yemen said on Sunday he expects talks between its warring parties to begin by mid-November, eight months after the start…
DetailsPhoto: Journalist Jamal Al-Awadhi taking from the French Parliament (YOL) The Yemeni journalist and human rights activist Jamal…
DetailsThe returning Yemeni government will need to do both, win the war against Al Houthi rebels and also regain control of its territory from the well-e…
DetailsA Canadian software company is helping Yemen’s Houthi rebels expand the country’s Internet censorship regime in the midst of a bloody…
DetailsThe Yemeni government and Houthi rebels have agreed to hold UN-brokered peace talks at the end of the month. Saudi Arabia, which has…
DetailsYemen's Saudi-backed government said on Saturday it was studying an invitation from the United Nations to attend talks aimed at ending a war betwee…
DetailsMore than half a million children in Yemen face life-threatening malnutrition as a risk of famine grows, a senior official of the U.N. Children's F…
DetailsJEDDAH: Saudi-led forces shot down a ballistic missile on Thursday morning launched from Sanaa by Houthi forces and those allied to deposed Yemeni…
DetailsSANAA, Yemen — Yemen's Shiite Houthi rebels have driven pro-government troops out of the southern Bayda province on Friday, after two months of hea…
DetailsGENEVA— U.N. Deputy Secretary-General Jan Eliasson said he is hopeful U.N.-mediated peace talks on Yemen can begin within a few weeks,…
DetailsYemen Jews "Want to leave there fast," says acting Regional Cooperation Minister Ayoub Kara, "we need to act fast to get them out and we will do th…
DetailsDubai: The recent recapture of the strategic Bab Al Mandab strait by the Saudi-coalition backed Yemeni government forces has blocked Iran’s arms su…
DetailsADEN // Saudi Arabia-led coalition forces were clearing Houthi landmines in the Yemeni district of Dhubab yesterday, after flushing the last rebels…
DetailsA former commander in the Saudi navy and expert in special operations said Oct. 6 that Saudi forces have captured Iranian military officers and Hez…
DetailsAl-Qaeda in Yemen claimed on Saturday to have killed four men suspected of practising witchcraft and sorcery in an area controlled by the jihadists…
DetailsPhoto: Buildings destroyed by Houthi rebels in Aden city south of Yemen Two journalists from state-owned television channel Abu…
DetailsPhoto: A man and a boy who were injured in a rocket attack on a village in southwest Yemen, rest on a hospital bed at Dhamar hospatil in Dhamar…
DetailsYemen's Houthi rebels have confirmed in writing to the UN secretary general their commitment to UN resolutions aimed at ending the country's confli…
Details