Yemeni Govt. Dismisses Houthi Declaration of Ending Attacks against Saudi Arabia

Yemen’s internationally-recognized government said that the recent announcement by the Houthis that they were ending attacks against Saudi Arabia was another lie spewed by the Iran-backed terror militias.
Last week, the Houthi president of the Supreme Political Council Mahdi al-Mashat announced that the militias were halting all ballistic missile and drone strikes against the Kingdom.
Yemeni government spokesman Rajeh Badi, in a statement to Asharq Al-Awsat, hinted that an international party had urged the Houthis to make such an announcement as part of a broader tactical scheme.
“It seems that there is an international party or body that has advised the Houthis to launch a fake initiative to achieve some tactical goals for them,” he said.
“This is not the first time Houthis make such lies,” he added, accusing the militias of being deceitful and violent criminals.
Badi stressed it will only be a matter of days before the so-called initiative is shelved next to other Houthi lies and understandings they have reneged.
The September 14 attack against Saudi Aramco oil facilities in Abqaiq and Khurais was the latest crime claimed by the Houthis against the Kingdom. The claim has however, been dismissed by Riyadh, the United States and the majority of western powers.
Saudi Arabia, the US and Britain have pointed their fingers at Iran.A.awsat
The Yemeni Houthis claimed on Thursday to have shot down a US drone in western Yemen and attacked US Navy ships in the Red Sea, as Washington escal…
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…