Yemen’s President Tells Army to be on Alert

Yemeni President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi told the military on Sunday it needed to be on alert and ready for battle after a deadly attack a day earlier by the Iran-backed Houth militias on a military training camp in the city of Marib .
The attack targeted a mosque in the camp as people gathered for prayer.
The attack "confirms without doubt that the Houthis have no desire for peace," Hadi said in a statement on Yemen's state news agency SABA.
The president said the military should be on high alert after the assault.
The attack killed 79 people and wounded 81, according to a military statement issued on Twitter by Yemen’s legitimate forces, citing a higher death toll than previously given.
Suspected U.S. airstrikes battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen into Wednesday, with the Houthis saying the attacks killed at least six people a…
US air strikes on Yemen’s Hudaydah City targeted a water management building on Tuesday evening, killing at least three civilians and woundin…
The United States imposed sanctions on Wednesday on Russia-based people and entities working to help procure weapons and commodities - including st…