25 dead In Clash Between Yemen's Gov't forces , Houthi Rebles

Yemen's goverment forces has declared that 25 Houthi fighters were Killed during an armed ambush in the country's northeast province of Marib.
The goverment forces on saturday lured groubs of the Houthi rebles into a well-prepared armed ambush in Sirwah district located in the westren part of Marib,Sources reported.
"The ambush resulted in the killing of more than 25 members of the Houthi rebels and wounding several others while the rest of them escaped under the army's strikes," the report said.
It pointed out that Saudi-led coalition warplanes targeted some Houthi positions and reinforcements in various parts of the Sirwah front, destroying a number of their combat vehicles.
However, no information was given about casualties among the soldiers of the government during the armed clashes in Marib.
Last month, Yemen's Houthi militia stepped up its military operations and carried out all-out offensives against the oil-rich province of Marib.
Intensified and coordinated armed military attacks were launched by the Houthis against several sites of the government forces stationed in the western outskirts of Marib, 170 km east of the country's capital Sanaa.
The Yemeni Houthis claimed on Thursday to have shot down a US drone in western Yemen and attacked US Navy ships in the Red Sea, as Washington escal…
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…