Yemen's Houthis to end all UN, humanitarian flights to Sanaa airport

Yemen's Houthis will suspend all United Nations and humanitarian flights to Sanaa International airport over fuel shortage as of Wednesday, the group said in a statement on Monday.
The Iran-aligned Houthi movement took over the capital Sanaa in the north and most major cities in 2014 after ousting the internationally recognized government. Since then, only UN and humanitarian flights have been allowed by the Saudi-led coalition, which controls the Yemeni airspace, to land there.
The Yemeni Houthis claimed on Thursday to have shot down a US drone in western Yemen and attacked US Navy ships in the Red Sea, as Washington escal…
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…