Landmine blast kills 3 in Yemen: Official

Three Yemen civilians were killed in a blast caused by a landmine in the country’s northeastern province of al-Jawf, a government official said.
“A large landmine explosion struck a civilian vehicle carrying local citizens in the turbulent province of al-Jawf, killing three people at the scene,” the official told Xinhua news agency.
He confirmed that the explosion destroyed the vehicle and critically injured five people who had been transferred to a nearby hospital for treatment.
US air strikes on Yemen’s Hudaydah City targeted a water management building on Tuesday evening, killing at least three civilians and woundin…
The United States imposed sanctions on Wednesday on Russia-based people and entities working to help procure weapons and commodities - including st…
Suspected U.S. airstrikes battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen into Wednesday, with the Houthis saying one strike killed at least four people n…