Coalition destroys Houthi ballistic missile launch pad in Yemen

A Houthi launch pad for ballistic missiles has been destroyed in Yemen's Al-Jouf province, the Coalition to Restore Legitimacy in Yemen said on Monday.
Coalition forces launched the strike in response to the continuing threat posed by the Houthi militia, the alliance said.
The Iran-backed militia had been raining missiles, rockets and weaponized drones on mostly civilian targets in Yemen, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, since 2015 the Coalition was organized to restore Yemen's UN-recognized government that was ousted by the Houthis
Several attempts by the United Nations to broker an end to hostilities have all been rejected by the Houthi leadership.
The miliia has stepped up its drone and missile attacks lately after repeatedly suffering battlefield defeats in the hands of government forces in Marib and adjacent governorates in central Yemen.
The Yemeni Houthis claimed on Thursday to have shot down a US drone in western Yemen and attacked US Navy ships in the Red Sea, as Washington escal…
Yemen’s Houthis said a strike they blamed on the United States killed a guard at a communications tower on Thursday, as the Houthi media repo…
The death toll from U.S. airstrikes on Houthi-controlled areas in northern Yemen since March 15 has risen to 61, with 139 others injured, the Houth…