Saudi public schools to accept Yemeni children
Yemeni parents with visitor’s cards will be able to enroll their children in public schools in Jazan starting Monday. Education Minister…
DetailsYemeni parents with visitor’s cards will be able to enroll their children in public schools in Jazan starting Monday. Education Minister…
DetailsOver the weekend, a US drone strike against the Jawf Province destroyed a car, killing all four passengers within. The slain were referred to as “s…
DetailsRiyadh: Five Saudi soldiers have died on the border with Yemen, the Saudi-led coalition has said as forces inside Yemen began a major offensive aga…
DetailsNEW DELHI: At least seven Indians are reported missing in the airstrike by Saudi-led coalition forces on a boat which attempted to br…
DetailsBEIRUT -- For the first time since Saudi Arabia formed a 10-country coalition in March to battle the Yemeni Houthi rebels, Egypt and Qatar have exp…
DetailsPhoto: Yemeni Jew with his son in Yemen 64-year-old goes back to birth country to bring his brother to Israel, but contact with…
DetailsA Saudi-led alliance killed at least 20 Indian nationals in air strikes on fuel smugglers at a Yemeni port on Tuesday, fishermen said, and more for…
DetailsPhoto: Scott Darden and his family. (Posted on Free Scott Darden Facebook page.) WASHINGTON – One of three American hostages bei…
DetailsYemeni Houthi jihadists have reportedly taken a number of Americans hostage in Yemen as they fight to take control of the country, the U.S. State D…
DetailsSheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces (R), receives Yemeni Preside…
DetailsThe US has reaffirmed its support for Saudi-led military action taken in Yemen, saying that the goal eventually is to achieve peace and stability i…
DetailsHouthi forces apparently laid banned antipersonnel landmines in the Yemeni port of Aden before withdrawing from the city in July 2015. The Houthis,…
DetailsWarplanes from the United Arab Emirates struck Houthi targets across Yemen, state news agency WAM said on Saturday, a day after at least 60 soldier…
DetailsAt least 50 soldiers from the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain were killed in Yemen on Friday in the deadliest attack on Gulf Arab troops in the Sa…
DetailsDUBAI/SANAA (Reuters) - At least 50 soldiers from the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain were killed in Yemen on Friday in the deadliest attack on Gu…
DetailsDUBAI, United Arab Emirates –  Forty-five members of the United Arab Emirates' military were killed while taking part in Saudi-led operations…
DetailsThe Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is claiming responsibility for two bombings that killed at least 28 people at a mosque in Ye…
DetailsGeneva / Sana’a (ICRC) – Two staff members of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) have been shot and killed in Yemen. They were tra…
DetailsPhoto:  The british hostage befor freed  him by UEA troops The Yemen branch of Al Qaeda denied reports it had been hol…
Details