Yemen :A bomb explosion in the sit-in Southern Movement square in Aden

Witnesses said to YemenOnline that unidentified people threw a stun grenade Friday amid the sit-in Square of the Southern Movement in Aden governorate south of Yemen.
Witnesses said the unidentified people threw a stun grenade from a small bus, causing panic amid the protesters.
Witnesses added` that no injuries reported so far, while not arrested the culprits who managed to escape.
This is the first incident of its kind in sit-in square of hundreds of protestors in southern Yemen since last October 14 to support of the independence of the south from the north of Yemen.
US air strikes on Yemen’s Hudaydah City targeted a water management building on Tuesday evening, killing at least three civilians and woundin…
The United States imposed sanctions on Wednesday on Russia-based people and entities working to help procure weapons and commodities - including st…
Suspected U.S. airstrikes battered rebel-controlled areas of Yemen into Wednesday, with the Houthis saying one strike killed at least four people n…