Yemen’s Houthis targeting aid warehouses, says Saudi relief aid chief

Dr. Abdullah Al-Rabeeah, general supervisor of the King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KSRelief) has condemned Houthi militias in Yemen for preventing officials from the World Food Programme (WFP) from accessing WFP grain stores in Hodeidah.
Al-Rabeeah also listed a series of “heinous crimes” that he claimed had been committed by the Houthis, including the recruitment of child soldiers, the bombing of refugee camps, looting and confiscation of humanitarian aid, and “indiscriminate setting of mines in civilian areas.”
He called on the UN and other organizations to intervene and stop “the Houthis’ violations of human rights.”
AFP.
The Pentagon has announced that recent US airstrikes in Yemen successfully targeted and eliminated key Houthi leaders.  These strikes…
Israeli Army Radio on Saturday said two ballistic missiles were launched from Yemen overnight and Saturday morning, claiming both projectiles fell…
The United States has conducted targeted raids on Houthi-controlled weapons depots located in Kahlan camp, east of Saada.  These strik…