US strikes in Yemen took out key Houthi leaders, Mike Waltz says

US strikes in Yemen take out key Houthi leaders as the group escalates threats, including a blockade on Ben-Gurion Airport and missile attacks on Israel.
A US military campaign of strikes in Yemen launched just over a week ago has so far taken out key Houthi leadership, including the group's top missile specialist, White House National Security Advisor Mike Waltz said on Sunday.
The US military has so far released few details about the operations, launched after Houthi threats to renew its attacks on Red Sea shipping over the war in Gaza.
"We've hit their headquarters, we've hit communications nodes, weapons factories, and even some of their over-the-water drone production facilities," Waltz told CBS News.
Iran has ordered its military personnel to leave Yemen amidst the ongoing US bombing campaign in the country, The Telegraph reported on April 3. Th…
Tensions between the United States and Iran have reached a boiling point as President Trump escalates rhetoric over Iran's nuclear program. In resp…
The Iraqi government has pledged to restrict the activities of Yemen’s Houthi-aligned government within its borders, confining their operatio…