Saudi Arabia condemns attack on Aden governor in Yemen
Saudi Arabia on Sunday “strongly condemned” an attack on a convoy carrying two Yemeni government officials on Sunday.
A car bomb exploded earlier on Sunday in the center of the de facto capital, Aden, killing six people and wounding seven. It was targeting the governor of Aden Ahmed Lamles and Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries Salem Al-Saqtri
The Saudi Foreign Ministry said the terrorist act is not only directed against the legitimate Yemeni government, but all Yemeni people.
The ministry said the Kingdom stands in solidarity with and supports Yemen and the Yemenis as it has done since the first day of the war, calling on all parties to complete the implementation of the Riyadh Agreement to unite ranks, confront terrorism, achieve security and stability and restore their country.
The Kingdom also offered sincere condolences and sympathy to the families of the victims, and wished the injured a speedy recovery.
Aden -- Yemen Airways has announced the cancellation of the mandatory round-trip ticket requirement for passengers traveling from Yemen to Saudi Ar…
Aden — Ports under the authority of Yemen’s internationally recognized government have received more than two million metric tons of fu…
Mukalla — Local authorities in Hadramout have announced the inauguration of Yemen’s first solar-powered cement station, a landmark proj…