The Atlantic publishes details of US Yemen attack plan mistakenly shared in chat group

The Atlantic magazine on Wednesday published what it said was the full text of a chat group mistakenly shared with a journalist by top Trump administration officials laying out plans of an imminent attack on Yemen.
The stunning details, including the times of strikes and types of planes being used, were all laid out in screenshots of the chat.
The magazine said it was publishing after the Trump administration repeatedly denied that any classified information had been included in the unsecure chat.
Iran has ordered its military personnel to leave Yemen amidst the ongoing US bombing campaign in the country, The Telegraph reported on April 3. Th…
Tensions between the United States and Iran have reached a boiling point as President Trump escalates rhetoric over Iran's nuclear program. In resp…
The Iraqi government has pledged to restrict the activities of Yemen’s Houthi-aligned government within its borders, confining their operatio…